Friday, September 12, 2008

My friend: My younger brother

We are three brothers & sister. My elder brother’s name is Rasel & my younger brother’s name is Rana. When I was 10, my elder brother was 12 & my younger brother was 7 years old, we lived with my grandfather’s home (Nana-Nani). When my mother was a service holder she lived at Mirpur & she paid monthly for us to grandfather. My younger brother is Rana. I & my younger brother always are friendly. If he has any problem always he shares with me about his problem. I also share my problem with him. Rana gets angry so quickly. One day my grandfather - grandmother & my cousin go to tangail to visit my younger aunt’s home. Rana wanted to go with them but they did not accept him. After that they went to Tangail.

My aunt made some cakes (Vapa pitha). We were present just four people at my grandfather’s home. After completing cake my aunt was looking for my younger brother to give him cake. But nobody saw my younger brother. We were in tension for my younger brother. My grandfather house has a small room; there my younger uncle (Mama) lives. Suddenly load shedding problem started. After the load shedding my uncle room’s light was off. At that time my uncle was not at home. After the turn on light my younger uncle (Mama) looked behind & saw my younger brother was hanging on rope. After that my mother came from Mirpur & also my grandfather-grandmother returned from Tangail. Many polices came to my grandfather’s home & took my younger brother for postmortem. After one day we got my younger brother's dead body. My mother was crying like made. We were also same. I don’t know, why rana died by hanging? After my younger brother’s death I didn't go to my uncle's room. I lost my younger brother, who was so friendly to me. Always I miss my younger brother.

5 comments:

taylor1940 said...

The whole article is explaining that how much Kajol cares for her brother.
-------------------
taylor

Ah Info Source

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kajol,

Words can seem empty when replying to heartbreaking news like this so I am sending you a big hug. From the bottom of my heart, I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Nilufa Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nilufa Anne said...

Hi Kajol,

I express my heartiest sadness to you and I will remain your brother's name in my prayer

kajol said...

Thank you for your comments & you will pray for my younger brother